How to Create a Paypal Account, Easy, No Complicated! – For those of you who like and often make transactions both buying and selling products or services, of course, you are already familiar with what PayPal is.
This electronic payment tool (e-payment) has even become a mandatory weapon if you want to transact, especially if your clients are from abroad.
But unfortunately, not many people understand what PayPal is. How to make PayPal and so on.
For those of you who currently want to expand your online business to foreign countries, see how to complete a PayPal list, here:
What is Paypal?
PayPal is one of the most popular and trusted payment tools around the world.
It can be said that PayPal is like a digital wallet for making global payments that will make it easier for you to make virtual transactions.
When you aim for foreign market share, you definitely need a transaction or payment tool, right? Well, that’s the function of PayPal.
You could say PayPal is like an account in a bank or online wallet, but it is more suitable if it is called a third party or mediator.
So with this account, it will be easier for you to transact with clients from all over the world.
For example, to transact on the marketplace or international freelance sites. Such as eBay, Amazon, Upwork, Etsy, CreativeMarket, Envato, and many more.
How to Create a Paypal Account: Easy and Fast!
By knowing how to make PayPal, you will be able to make it easier to make your own.
There are many benefits that you can get from PayPal. Starting from the ease of transferring funds from local banks to making purchase transactions to various countries.
Follow the steps on how to register for PayPal below so you can quickly create a PayPal account without any hassle:
1. Register for PayPal.
How to create a PayPal account is quite easy.
You can register for PayPal directly from your PC or smartphone. So you don’t have to go to the office like when you want to open a savings account at a bank.
But before signing up for a PayPal account, make sure you have a credit card and that you are over 18 years old. Just follow the steps on how to register with PayPal below:
- Go to the official PayPal site at https://www.paypal.com
- Next, you will be faced with two types of PayPal account options, namely personal accounts, and business accounts. You can choose one of them and then click the Register button.
- Fill in the form fields with complete personal data. If so, click Agree and Create Account.
- Then proceed with verification by entering the code that is visible. Then click Continue – Login to My Account.
- Once successful, you will be redirected to verify your email first to activate your PayPal account.
- Now you can log in to your PayPal account by entering your previously registered email and password.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will usually be asked to fill in a column with a security question, then click Submit.
- Now your PayPal account is active.
2. How to Verify a PayPal Account with a Credit or Debit Card
Your PayPal account is ready but not yet connected to a credit or debit card.
It is used to increase user security to reduce the risk of abuse. So it would be better if you connect it with a credit or debit card.
The point of verifying a PayPal account is to increase the transaction limit for withdrawals and transfers, simplify transactions abroad, and much more.
Here are the steps for connecting a credit or debit card to a PayPal account, in detail.
- Login to the PayPal account that you previously activated.
- On the My Account page, look for the words Connect and confirm my debit and credit cards on the right side of the page, click the link.
- Next, fill in your complete personal data according to the identity of the type of card you want to connect to your PayPal account. Don’t forget to enter the card number and the validity period of the card. If you have clicked the Save and Continue buttons.
- Continue to the next page and click the Continue button. And wait until the verification code is sent.
- After the verification code is obtained, you can enter it into the column provided. Then click the Submit button for final verification.
- Now your PayPal account has been verified and can be used immediately to make buying and selling transactions, make payments or receive payments.
3. How to Connect a PayPal Account with a Debit Card
In addition to using a credit card, you can also use a debit card to verify a registered PayPal account. One of them is a Jenius debit card. Here are the full steps.
- Log in to the PayPal account you registered.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the page. Next click Financial Information.
- Continue on Card points, click Link a New Card, and enter complete information about the Mastercard debit card used.
- Next click Edit next to the type of card you want to verify. Then click Confirm your card and an advanced information page appears.
- On this page, there is an explanation that PayPal will withdraw funds of around USD 1.95 from the balance in the account. Therefore, first, make sure that the debit card balance is sufficient.
- Next, you will receive a statement on the withdrawal that occurred on the debit card along with a verification code. But before that click Get a code first.
- Now open the debit account you have and click Card Center. Then select the debit card previously linked to PayPal.
- Then click Transactions, and you can see the history of withdrawals that occurred from the debit card and the 4-digit number code to verify. Copy the code and enter it on the PayPal page to verify your Jenius debit card.
4. How to Fill in PayPal Balance
How to fill in your PayPal balance is also quite easy. There are many ways you can do to add a balance to your PayPal account.
Starting from buying and selling transactions, paying fees, adding balances through verified bank accounts, or using third parties. Like how. see how to fill in the following PayPal balance.
How to Fill PayPal Balance with Verified Bank Account
- Login to the paypal.com site, and enter your login information.
- Select Myaccount – Add Funds
- Click the bank account a debit card) that you registered and then enter the number of funds you want. Then click the Add button.
The process of adding balance to your PayPal account usually takes some time, so to monitor it you can click the Activity menu in the top corner of the page. Then click the transaction according to the date, to see the balance addition activity carried out.
You can also use an exchange site that will help you add your PayPal balance.
Visit the site and make a balanced purchase so that the nominal PayPal balance increases.