TikTok has finally released several monetization features on its platform to make content creators earn more from the videos they make.
As is known, TikTok is one of the most widely used short video applications in the world and is loved by users from all walks of life, especially teenagers.
However, the number of users is not proportional to the money that the content creator gets. The reason is, they have to find their own clients to get money from specific product endorsements.
Therefore, TikTok has started to innovate so that the platform remains the choice of content creators by adding new features that can be used to increase income.
One of the newest features created by TikTok is the Creator Marketplace. This feature can be used by content creators to promote themselves so that companies that want to endorse their products are eye-catching.
As a creator, your profile will be shown to companies that want to endorse TikTok, along with the number of followers, views, likes, and shares that you get for the company’s consideration.
Apart from that, TikTok also displays your content niche, so that potential viewers of their product videos can find out. This way, each company can choose to promote its products to you or other creators.
How to Join TikTok Creator Marketplace
If you are interested in registering for TikTok Creator Marketplace, you can follow the steps below:
- In order to join the TikTok Creator Marketplace, users must ensure that their account has been changed to a Content Creator or Business account.
- Afterward, enter the TikTok Creator Marketplace site via the Google Chrome browser engine, Mozilla Firefox, or another browser on your device.
- Users will be asked to register and you can fill out the form provided.
- Next, TikTok will review your registration. If approved, the user will receive a reply via the email you used to register, stating that your registration is approved.
- After getting approval, users can log in to the TikTok Creator Marketplace, with their email, and enter the My Brands settings menu.
- After that, click the “Add Brand” menu, then enter the required data for your brand name, site name (if any), content creator account logo, content niche, and brand profile description.
- Users will also be asked to upload a brand profile document (Word/PDF/Excel/PPT format), and wait until Tiktok approves their brand profile.
- After being approved by TikTok, your name will appear in creator content searches on the Tiktok Creator Marketplace, when a company wants to endorse it.
These are the ways you can register for the TikTok Creator Marketplace, so you can make more money using your account.